Saturday, April 19, 2008

An Update

I've been quite busy making things lately. I even cleaned up my room and got things done such as cleaning up my studio area of my room. I had gotten a sewing machine back in March and I finally got my desk cleaned up really well to put it up on there. I've also learned how to make coasters and I am in the process of giving my chair a make over. You'll see in a bit what I mean by it needing a make-over. I spent most of last night painting it black, and later tonight I am going to re-upholster it too. My room is going to be done in green and purple. Later on when I can afford it I intend to paint my room a lavender color and just give it a complete make over. I wonder if mum would let me put hard wood floors in there if I paid for it... Hmmm..... I figure if I'm going to be living here for a while I might as well make the best of it and turn it into my little area, ya know what I mean?

Anyhow I'll get some pics up in a bit, but for now I just wanted to give yall an update.

No comments: